I’m one of those people who thrive on New Year’s Resolutions, but I know some of you aren’t like that, and that’s totally cool.
The other thing I do know?
I’m hopelessly devoted to serving you next year.
I’ve been listening closely, all year long, and the #1 struggle that you’ve shared with me is that you want to alleviate your anxiety and along with that you want more energy in your day.
That’s why I’m declaring 2017 to be the Year of Surrender.
That’s right. I’m on a one-woman mission to help you.
Here’s some of the hot stuff that you can expect from me in 2017:
• Beyond the Ashes podcast will be launched. It’s for those of you who are living through trauma and anxiety. Think experts talking about their own encounter with anxiety and their tips on how you too can alleviate your anxiety.
• The “Alleviate Your Anxiety” course will be happening. 6 modules long and lots of juicy and helpful tips to understand your anxiety, how to work alongside of it and how to gain energy so you can wake up in the morning and feel ready to face the day.
• You’ll continue to hear from me once a week (unless I’m on holidays).
• 1:1 individualised coaching for either 3 or 6 months. You get to chat (typically) once a fortnight for 1 hr with me about your anxiety and what’s going on in your life. We then strategise action steps for the next fortnight. These action steps are all helping you with your anxiety triggers so that you can say ‘yes’ more to life.
In addition to the hot stuff I’ve just mentioned? You can also expect lots of fun, helpful surprises from me in 2017. Kinda like this (once paid product) but now FREE “The Holiday Guide to Unhermit Yourself.”
You can download it HERE. Password is: HappyChristmas . Link expires in 30 days and will then be available for my V.I.P crew. (Are you in? Enter your details in the box either above or below the blog post).
This guide will help you to unlock what it feels like to enjoy the holiday season and to get out to those Christmas parties with ease. You’ll have kick ass energy to daggy dance into the New Year even. This guide includes:
// journalling prompts
// tips & tricks
// and a whole tonne of wisdom and love.
That’s my hot list to help you to surrender to working alongside of your anxiety.
Can’t wait to daggy dance it out with you, perhaps with Pina Colada in hand.
Here’s to a very happy New Year!
Latest posts by Diana (see all)
- How I got better after a year of sickness with this one simple hack – December 11, 2017
- Fine China – November 6, 2017
- How to have more compassion for yourself. – November 1, 2017