Like really, really dug deep into the desires of your heart?
Have you granted yourself permission to invest in yourself and find out what a life without anxiety and low self-worth looks like?
You have the ability to awaken undeniable self-belief, release fear and step out with confidence once you understand how your anxiety works and why it exists.
Especially when the way it currently looks for you is ANYTHING but easy.
If you’re being honest, it downright SUCKS.
❏ You spend hours & hours every day over thinking, busying yourself and scrolling social media to try to deal with your anxiety. You want to get rid of overwhelm.
❏ You do a ton of mindfulness activities (breathing exercises, EFT, meditation, drinking wine…) but you’re simply NOT seeing the results. You want to reconnect with what matters to you.
❏ You’re doing everything you can to give the impression that all is well in your life but inside you’re falling apart and struggling to breathe. You want to feel confident.
❏ You’re a perfectionist but this means you don’t study, go for that job opportunity or ask for help because you fear failure. Sometimes, it sees you starting a whole heap of projects at once but never finishing them. You want to let go of the guilt once and for all.
❏ You mind is creative but lately it makes up stories about yourself, leaving you exhausted all day and unable to take action. You know, things like getting out of the house freaks you out or you don’t text that friend because you think you’re a bother and don’t want to be a burden to her. You feel like you’re going to come in like a wrecking ball Miley Cyrus style, and that ain’t pretty. It’s downright got you feeling a bad case of the awkies. You want more energy + the ability to make decisions with ease.
❏ You used to have A LOT of spunk, when the world felt safer. You knew how to explore your boundaries but since then your courage muscle has gotten weak, and you don’t know how to express yourself with confidence. You feel dry, and you don’t know how to operate from your values anymore thanks to all THAT (anxious) NOISE. You want your spunk back!
You’ve tried EVERYTHING, like meditation, drinking green smoothies and even yoga but you still feel really anxious and don’t have a clue how to move forward with purpose and clarity.
The thing is…it doesn’t have to be this way, dear one.
You can have abundance of energy, anxiety free days, clarity with your decision making and your CAKE, and eat it too. I know because this is what I do, all day, every day.
Imagine what it would be like to get to the root of your anxiety challenges and learn tools to CHOOSE how you want to connect with life. You will find yourself living in a state of bliss and joy you never thought possible.
This is precisely what I’ve helped 50 women who experience anxiety and lack of self-worth overcome already. They’ve found their bliss, alleviated anxiety and elevated their mindfulness to help them say ‘yes’ more to life!
- They’ve quit soul sucking jobs and applied for ones that lit their soul on fire.
- They’ve learnt how to stop anxiety attacks on the spot.
- They’ve gone right to the root of the negative beliefs they have about themselves AND installed beliefs that are inspiring and truth filled.
- Their health has improved.
- They’ve learnt how to get out of the house, socialise and make real connections. They know what to do to recharge afterwards and how to make decisions with ease.
- Yep, they can even say ‘no’ to requests so they don’t burn out anymore. Cause Tom Jones, I am not burning down MY house! Lighting fire with fire…<insert deep and sexy crooning here>.
There is currently 1 way I work with women who experience anxiety and lack of self-worth. Yep, I’ve narrowed it down to 1 simple option and done the hard work for you.
The Mind Detox 1:1 Coaching Programme was designed to help women who experience anxiety and lack of self-worth to achieve more confidence and empowerment with their anxiety wellness (hello, knowing what to do in a melt down) in 6 months’ time through using a combination of life coaching and mind detox methods. As a Mind Detox practitioner I not only look at strategies to help you alleviate your anxiety BUT GET TO THE ROOT CAUSE of where anxiety and various beliefs you have about yourself is wired into your brain AND I guide you to rewiring in new beliefs and ways of being that will help you eliminate anxiety and negative beliefs that have effected your self-worth.
The Mind Detox 1:1 Coaching Programme is the result of my 7 years working with 50 women and seeing the specific needs that arise when dealing with anxiety and lack of self-worth. Needs like how to connect in with yourself and your body before an anxiety attack takes full force, letting go of guilt and overwhelm, and clear mental clutter so that you can thrive and make decisions with ease.
The Mind Detox 1:1 Coaching Programme helps with alleviating anxiety through getting to the root cause of where certain beliefs and behaviours were wired in and then we set TANGIBLE goals to move forward.
Here’s how we’ll roll in The Mind Detox 1:1 Coaching Programme:
- Pre-coaching form for you to fill out as a part of self-reflection. You’ll get clear on what you really, really want (and will start to develop confidence like a Spice Girl).
- 1:1 access to individualised coaching. You get to chat (typically) once a fortnight for 1 hr with me about your anxiety and what’s going on in your life. We then strategise action steps for the next fortnight. Some weeks we will use the Mind Detox Method to get you right to the root cause of your beliefs and anxiety challenges. THIS IS POWERFUL. You will come away with TANGIBLE steps to alleviate your anxiety, elevate your self-confidence and get clear on decisions that need to be made.
- Individualised Coaching includes 1:1 access and is for 12 sessions over 6 months. (1 hr Skype/Uber Conference sessions).
- You’ll receive a welcome pack which will include a copy of the book ‘Self Parenting – The complete guide to your inner conversations’ by Dr John K Pollard and a journal. We will use these as part of helping understand your anxiety and in particular the inner conversations you have. When you know how to self-parent, your awareness will increase on how best to address your anxiety for the particular scenarios you find yourself in. (No more massive meltdowns at work, say goodbye to people pleasing, and yes to easing in to social situations with more confidence).
- Worksheets and various resources to help you with your anxiety. These resources will give you clarity with your individual situation and help you with decisions that need to be made and with unlocking anxiety triggers that may be keeping you stuck and helpful tips/questions to guide you out of stucksville. These are designed to be easily implementable into your day.
- Email access between sessions as required. You can email me your questions, written work and seek feedback. As a priority 1:1 client you will be responded to quickly and with appropriate steps and questions to guide you through any anxious moments or decisions you may want to work through.
In the past you’ve spent your hard earned dollars trying to calm your anxiety down. You’ve spent a LOT of money.
And here’s the thing:
Your investment is only $300.00 per month.
How to secure your spot:
- Email email@example.com to book your spot.
- If I decide you’re a fit for The Mind Detox Method 1:1 Coaching Programme, you’ll have two different payment options. Direct Debit or PayPal.
- I will then email you your pre-coaching questionnaire, book in a date and you’ll get started to living a life of confidence, courage and clarity MINUS the anxiety.
So if you want to shake it off like Taylor Swift (and get your anxiety and self-esteem just as bootilicious), then apply for The Mind Detox 1:1 Coaching Programme.
When you invest in yourself with The Mind Detox 1:1 Coaching Programme I will also invest a portion of your coaching fee to various charities. You will be told which charity your money has gone to. Not only are you empowering yourself, you are empowering others. For that, I thank you. (Oooooh yeah! Virtual high five. Up high and down low. No too slow!)