If you’ve been reading the blog for a while you will have noticed I have been on and off sick for the past 3 months. To ensure my health can be given the priority it needs I am taking some time off to recharge and heal.
If you are looking for ways to help with your anxiety I suggest the following:
- Head to the closed Facebook group where women with anxiety can share openly about their struggles, their wins and cheer one another on. There are heaps of free tips in there (including free group coaching…umm hello? Soooo good!). You can join the group HERE.
- You can shoot me off an email, say ‘Hi’ and let me know how you are going. I’d love to hear from you. You can do that at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can subscribe and get instant (and Free) access to valuable resources to help you with your anxiety. There’s a meditation in there and stacks of books with prompts and activities to help you with your anxiety. You can sign up in the subscriber box below or above. I promise I won’t spam you.
I’m so looking forward to coming back into this space refreshed and with new energy.
Keep looking for the beauty in your ashes.
Latest posts by Diana (see all)
- When grief comes to your door… – September 21, 2017
- Building shame resilience through the power of coaching – September 15, 2017
- What to do when your anxiety throws a temper tantrum – August 10, 2017